The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 13th, 2014 at 7:30 PM at the clubhouse. Meetings have been moved and will now be held on the SECOND Tuesday of the month. Annual elections will take place at this meeting, and nominations are open.
Please remember we need the Membership’s help with donations of Candy or Cash to help stuff the Eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt on April 12th! Please see the Post for the Easter Egg Hunt for 2014 to get all the details.
Clinton Fish & Game Dinner Menu for Friday, April 25th.
Home Baked Bread
Mashed Potato & Gravy
Come on out and join us for good food and good conversation. Meet up with old friends for dinner or make new friends.
Please email – firstname.lastname@example.org if you are planning to attend so that we will be sure to have enough for everyone!
The Kitchen Committee
Many thanks to all who helped or donated to the Easter Egg Hunt!
The Clinton Fish and Game (CFG) http://clintonfishandgame.org/ is proud to offer the following seminar on Saturday, May 10, 2014 at 9:00 AM sharp.
The cost is $65 for CFG members and $75 for non-members. Non CFG members can apply $10 of that cost towards membership if they apply by May 31, 2014.
Mass. Gun Laws By and For Non-Lawyers
(How To Stay Legal and Out of Trouble)
A ~5 hour exploration of Massachusetts gun laws including time for your questions and answers. [NOTE: This is NOT the same material you received in a Basic Firearms Class; it is a lot more comprehensive than that.]
Exposing the rumors and presenting the facts.
- The Lawful use of Lethal Force for Self Defense.
- Safe Storage, Carry, “Forbidden Places,” and Transportation.
- Buying, Selling, Shipping, and Inheritance of firearms.
- Understanding “Large Capacity” and “Assault Weapons”
- Discussion of “gray areas”, case law, LE “thinking”, etc.
- Dual Residency, Ammo Storage
- Boston Laws, transportation over state lines, and lots more….
Seats are limited. A non-refundable deposit of $20 is required prior to May 1.
Checks can be made out to Clinton Fish and Game (or CFG) and can be sent to
Clinton Fish and Game
185 Lancaster Road,
Berlin, MA 01503-1025
Please include your name, email address and cell number.
- Coffee will be provided
- Lunch (burgers/dogs/drinks) will be available for a fee, or one can bring a lunch
- Questions can be directed to (email@example.com)
.22 Pistol League
Clinton Fish and Game
When: Wednesdays, January 22 – April 16, 2014
Where: Clinton Fish and Game clubhouse (185 Lancaster Road, Berlin, MA 01503-1025)
Cost (NOT weekly – covers whole duration of league):
- Members: $20
- Guests: $30 ($10 may be applied to membership if one applies during the league)
- Payable at first match
Continuing with our tradition of education, the Clinton Fish and Game Protective Association is proud to announce a weekly .22 pistol league, starting Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 at 7:00 PM. (Practice starts at 6:00 PM.)
• All members and guests welcome (guests pay additional fee).
• Participants must provide their own pistol and ammunition.
• Scoring will NOT utilize the handicap system.
• The league will run for 13 consecutive weeks; the final week (April 16th) will be used as a make-up week.
- We’re happy to provide marksmanship instruction. This is a good way to brush up on your shooting skills. Just let us know.
- Make-up sessions will be allowed during the duration of the league. Don’t worry – we’re easy to get along with! Shooting two matches in one night is fine.
• Open and red dot sights are allowed, per NRA “Bullseye” rules.
• 30 rounds per night (match):
- Slow fire (B2 target): 10 rounds</li>
- Timed fire (B3 target): 10 rounds</li>
- Rapid fire (B3 target): 10 rounds</li>
Eye and ear protection must be worn in the range.
Questions? Send email to the following:
The Clinton Fish & Game needs the help of it’s members to put on the 7th Annual Easter Egg Hunt. We are looking for donations of candy to fill the eggs or cash so that we may go and purchase the candy needed to fill the approximately 4,000 eggs that we put out every year! Please see the flyer below for the details of the Egg Hunt!
Clinton F&G Application
To print a copy of the Clinton Fish and Game Application for Membership — please click on the link above.
Print the form and bring it completed to the Clinton Fish and Game Monthly meeting which is typically held on the second Tuesday of the month. Watch this web site for the current dates.