Fall is here Come on out for Dinner — Friday, December 13th @ 7:00 pm!
Menu: Bread, Salad, Baked Chicken, potato, veggies and Ice Cream
Come on up to the Clinton Fish & Game Protective Association and join us for good conversation, good food and good friends.
If you are planning to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. It helps us to know how much to cook!
Thanks and Look forward to seeing everyone!
The Kitchen Committee
Article on Easter Egg Hunt at Clinton Fish & Game
Please follow the above link for the Article and a click the link at the bottom of the page for the Gallery of Pictures that the Clinton Daily Item Posted.
Also Please see the pictures below that Ed McDowell Took the Day of the Hunt.
.22 Pistol League
Clinton Fish and Game
When: Wednesdays, September 18 – December 11, 2013
Where: Clinton Fish and Game clubhouse (185 Lancaster Road, Berlin, MA 01503-1025)
Cost (NOT weekly – covers whole duration of league):
- Members: $20
- Guests: $30 ($10 may be applied to membership if one applies during the league)
- Payable at first match
Continuing with our tradition of education, the Clinton Fish and Game Protective Association is proud to announce a weekly .22 pistol league, starting Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 at 7:00 PM. (Practice starts at 6:00 PM.)
• All members and guests welcome (guests pay additional fee).
• Participants must provide their own pistol and ammunition.
• Scoring will NOT utilize the handicap system.
• The league will run for 13 consecutive weeks:
- The first week (September 18th) will be used to provide marksmanship instruction. This is a good way to brush up on your shooting skills. Rich Freel will provide this training. This session is optional.
- Competition starts on Wednesday, September 25th
- Make-up sessions will be allowed during the duration of the league. Don’t worry – we’re easy to get along with! Shooting two matches in one night is fine.
• Open and red dot sights are allowed, per NRA “Bullseye” rules.
• 30 rounds per night (match):
- Slow fire (B2 target): 10 rounds</li>
- Timed fire (B3 target): 10 rounds</li>
- Rapid fire (B3 target): 10 rounds</li>
Questions? Send email to the following:
Clinton F&G Application
To print a copy of the Clinton Fish and Game Application for Membership — please click on the link above.
Print the form and bring it completed to the Clinton Fish and Game Monthly meeting which is typically held on the first Tuesday of the month. Watch this web site for the current dates.
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 at 7:30 PM at the clubhouse. Meetings are typically held on the first Tuesday of the month.