The Clinton Fish & Game needs the help of it’s members to put on the 7th Annual Easter Egg Hunt. We are looking for donations of candy to fill the eggs or cash so that we may go and purchase the candy needed to fill the approximately 4,000 eggs that we put out every year! Please see the flyer below for the details of the Egg Hunt!
Article on Easter Egg Hunt at Clinton Fish & Game
Please follow the above link for the Article and a click the link at the bottom of the page for the Gallery of Pictures that the Clinton Daily Item Posted.
Also Please see the pictures below that Ed McDowell Took the Day of the Hunt.
.22 Pistol League
Clinton Fish and Game
When: Wednesdays, January 22 – April 16, 2014
Where: Clinton Fish and Game clubhouse (185 Lancaster Road, Berlin, MA 01503-1025)
Cost (NOT weekly – covers whole duration of league):
- Members: $20
- Guests: $30 ($10 may be applied to membership if one applies during the league)
- Payable at first match
Continuing with our tradition of education, the Clinton Fish and Game Protective Association is proud to announce a weekly .22 pistol league, starting Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 at 7:00 PM. (Practice starts at 6:00 PM.)
• All members and guests welcome (guests pay additional fee).
• Participants must provide their own pistol and ammunition.
• Scoring will NOT utilize the handicap system.
• The league will run for 13 consecutive weeks; the final week (April 16th) will be used as a make-up week.
- We’re happy to provide marksmanship instruction. This is a good way to brush up on your shooting skills. Just let us know.
- Make-up sessions will be allowed during the duration of the league. Don’t worry – we’re easy to get along with! Shooting two matches in one night is fine.
• Open and red dot sights are allowed, per NRA “Bullseye” rules.
• 30 rounds per night (match):
- Slow fire (B2 target): 10 rounds</li>
- Timed fire (B3 target): 10 rounds</li>
- Rapid fire (B3 target): 10 rounds</li>
Eye and ear protection must be worn in the range.
Questions? Send email to the following:
Clinton F&G Application
To print a copy of the Clinton Fish and Game Application for Membership — please click on the link above.
Print the form and bring it completed to the Clinton Fish and Game Monthly meeting which is typically held on the first Tuesday of the month. Watch this web site for the current dates.
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 11th, 2014 at 7:30 PM at the clubhouse. Meetings have been moved and will now be held on the SECOND Tuesday of the month.
Please remember we need the Membership’s help with donations of Candy or Cash to help stuff the Eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt on April 12th! Please see the Post for the Easter Egg Hunt for 2014 to get all the details.